Signature

Signature
Pronounced: One-Pon-say-day-lay-on

I once said

"Sera esta la tierra donde puedo encontrar la Fuente De La Juventud."
Is this the land where I can find the fountain of youth?

WARNING

Please do not be offended by the writings in this blog because it is written in Juan Ponce de Leon's POV and it may insult some races but this is mainly to stick to his original perspectives and goals.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

UPS AND DOWNS AND RIGHTING WRONGS (of others)

 DEAR DIARY IM SO AGITATED RIGHT NOW.
I SET SAIL WITH COLUMBUS AND THEN FERDINAND GRANTED ME THE GOVERNORSHIP OF PUERTO RICO. BUT SINCE COLUMBUS'S SON WAS CONTENDING WITH THE KING FOR RULE, SO KING FERDINAND REMOVED MY NOMINAL NAME ON THE GOVERNORSHIP OF PUERTO RICO.
AGHHH AFTER MY HARD WORK. IT SEEMS LIKE MY BELL OF GOOD HONOR WAS SABOTAGED BY A FELLOW EXPLORER'S RELATIVE. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME ANYWAYS!

AYSH...At least king Ferdinand allowed and encouraged me to explore the neighbouring regions of Spain as a reward me for my loyal services. But I secretly think he just wants me to find more gold and land for Spain to expand. But I FOUND THE "Fountain of Youth" in the lands of Bimini! FINALLY some acknowledgement. Whooot!! Now a new adventure and gold, here I come!

Above is my contract with King Ferdinand

1 comment:

  1. Note: The fountain of youth was named AFTER Juan passed away.
    -Back to the Future-

    ReplyDelete