Signature

Signature
Pronounced: One-Pon-say-day-lay-on

I once said

"Sera esta la tierra donde puedo encontrar la Fuente De La Juventud."
Is this the land where I can find the fountain of youth?

WARNING

Please do not be offended by the writings in this blog because it is written in Juan Ponce de Leon's POV and it may insult some races but this is mainly to stick to his original perspectives and goals.

Monday, December 28, 2015

My Motivation

I have to admit, maybe loyalty to the country and thrust for adventures wasn't that big of a motivation for me.
I believe it has been the desire for gold, wealth, fame, and being named the governor of lands which I colonise, as a major motivation of mine, but please don't tell King Ferdinand, though I believe he secretly knows, because isn't that the main goal of every explorer?

2 comments:

  1. You know my motivation was mainly to find a quicker route to Asia, but maybe wealth and authority was part of it, but I'm not going to entirely agree that this is the whole reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine. Whatever you say.

    ReplyDelete